Friday, December 28, 2012

Video : Sayla - Last Coffee

Reactions: 

Something from Utopian Dreams Part 2. Click read more for lyrics.

Lyrics :

no, no trouble here,
i could smell the fresh change in the atmosphere,
take a copy of my demo for your folks,
how about one last coffee for the road?
no, no trouble here,
i could smell the fresh change in the atmosphere,
pass a copy of my demo to your folks,
how about one last coffee for the road?
granted; we might share similarities, but we're not the same,
You might suffer like me, but you dont know my pain,
but you feel me though, and i appreciate you peeps for that,
lock myself in the studio tryina make a decent track,
that i could playback 20 years down and be proud as hell,
like an older merlin looking back on his younger wizard spells,
the cray days, pay-my-dues-pursuin-pay days,
so much value in these verses, i deserve a pay raise,
still i do it all f-o-c,
no charge for features my way of supportin my favourite emcees,
don't get it twisted though, don't feel indebted,
just give me what you owe me, all i'm asking's to be respected,
no?
i know some of ya'll stingy ass ninjas,
talk alot of shit but still ballsy to ask for favours,
man, i forgive ya'll dingy ass ninjas,
copy my flavour but there will only be one sayla,
but see, momma told me immitation's a flattery,
and on the flipside, councidentally my rhyme's exemplary,
i suppose it's all just a matter of perspective,
you could be a hero to yourself and a villain to the masses,
and angel to your girl, an asshole to her besties,
a good son to your folks, an s.o.b to your enemies,
oh well, live life like a novel,
live like i won a nobel,
my life, i should know well.
salam.

1 comment:

Thanks for supporting Malaysian Hip-Hop. Email us at or malaysianhiphop@gmail.com for any enquiry.

Join us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/malaysianhiphop or Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/malaysianhiphop

If you will like to post your material, do email us, and we will take the necessary steps to help you out.