Friday, April 20, 2012

SonaOne - Ill Legal Downloads III

Reactions: 

Message and download link after read more...




"Surprise y'all! Thought I'd keep the 4/20 tradition going so I put together these 11 tracks for your listening pleasure :) In spite of all the negativity surrounding the events of last week, I felt like it was an personal obligation for me to release a 3rd installment of the "Ill Legal Downloads" mixtape series. As some of you might know, I have been busy working on my 1st solo studio album, which has left me zero time to record any fresh material for this "Ill Legal Downloads III", so i decided to compile 11 of my favorite  unreleased songs to liven up the mood. Some songs some of you might've heard, others might be totally brand new to your ear. My aim is to just reassure you guys that SonaOne is still the same ninja he was before the beatdown, if not a little crazier haha. Introducing : SonaOne Kenobi. Do stay tuned in folks, as I am preparing to release the 1st single from my album real soon :) Happy 4/20 to all my tokers !! May it be a green green one. Peace, Love, & Beats" - SonaOne

  Download : SonaOne - Ill Legal Downloads III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Malaysian Hip-Hop. Email us at or malaysianhiphop@gmail.com for any enquiry.

Join us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/malaysianhiphop or Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/malaysianhiphop

If you will like to post your material, do email us, and we will take the necessary steps to help you out.