Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OK - The Best So Far

Reactions: 

I got my copy late, that's because I was busy and didn't have the time. But this is something worth it, ever since I heard it's been played very well in Indonesia, I think our market will take it well.

Assalamualaikum has a crazy flow. I keep repeating this track because somehow it tells you who the boss really is. Something for those who wants to be the boss, learn from this. Mantera Beradu featuring M. Nasir is one dope track. I like the way M. Nasir bless the track with his vocals. Then there's Chi Qa on VVS1, she really make the track feel sexy. Kau Yang Punya featuring Najwa is a remake of The Roots You Got Me, this track is one other track that you will keep playing to tell your girl/guy about your love. Something outstanding from the album. Khayal has taken me by suprise. I like this track.

Second CD, Layu Malique talks about his race. KL Streets featuring Lah is the best english track on the album. Malique tells about his KL life. The remix is dope. I'm not going to tell you about it, it's for you to go get the album and listen. :)

Rating : 4.5 out of 5.
Comment : It's one of the best thing Malique has release since his days with Too Phat. It's more personal now and more of him. If you miss on it, you still can get from us. One that you won't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Malaysian Hip-Hop. Email us at or malaysianhiphop@gmail.com for any enquiry.

Join us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/malaysianhiphop or Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/malaysianhiphop

If you will like to post your material, do email us, and we will take the necessary steps to help you out.